Joining the present Agreement and leaving the data on the Website ipg-grand.ru, (further – the Website), by filling of fields of the online application (“call back to me”) and also in shape (“to write the letter”) the User:
- confirms that the personal data specified by it belongs personally to it;
- recognizes and confirms that he attentively and in full studied the present Agreement and conditions of processing of his personal data specified by it in fields of the online application which are contained in it “to order service” and in shape “feedback” on the website;
- recognizes and confirms that all provisions of the present Agreement and a condition of processing of his personal data are clear to it;
- agrees to processing by the Website of the provided personal data for giving of request for services and receiving consultation;
- expresses consent with conditions of processing of personal data without any reservations and restrictions.
Purposes of collecting and processing of personal data
The administration of the Website processes your personal data for for which they were provided, including:
- for registration of inquiry of the Client or the Guest on the Website;
- for the answer to questions and other addresses of Clients and Guests;
- for consideration of request for rendering of services to the Client or Guest.
The user gives the consent to processing of his personal data, namely commission of the actions provided by item 3 p.1 Art. 3 of the Federal law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ “About personal data” and confirms that, giving such consent, he acts freely, the will and in the interests.
The consent of the User to processing of personal data is concrete, informed and conscious.
The real consent of the User is applied to processing of the following personal data:
- surname, name, middle name;
- phone numbers;
- e-mail addresses (E-mail);
- cookie files;
- IP address;
- request for client support.
- Operations with personal data
The user, grants to the website www.ipg-grand.ru the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data:
- collecting and accumulation;
- storage during the reporting periods of storage established by normative documents, but not less than three years, from the moment of date of the termination of use of services of the Website by the User;
- specification (updating, change);
The administration reserves the right to open information of Clients and Guests to the third parties in the following situations:
To law enforcement agencies:
The administration can without yours on that consent open personal information to the third parties on any of the following reasons:
- in order to avoid violations of the law, regulations or resolutions of court;
- participation in government investigations;
- help in prevention of fraud;
- and also strengthening or protection of the rights of the Company.
With your consent:
In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may implement a joint offer or tender with a third party, then we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
Storage of personal data
Storage of personal data of Users is carried out by the Site Administration in a form that allows to determine the subject of personal data no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires. The personal data to be processed shall be destroyed or depersonalized upon the achievement of the processing objectives or in case of the loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
Termination of personal data processing
The Site Administration stops processing and destroys personal data in case of reaching the goal of processing personal data or revoking the User’s consent to the processing of his personal data.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the date of the data and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the Site Administration indicating the data specified in art. 14 of the Law on Personal Data.
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the relevant order in a simple written form to the e-mail address ipg-grand -at- mail -dot- ru
The Site is not responsible for the use (illegal) by third parties of the information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways.
The site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement enters into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current edition is always on the page at: (http://www.ipg-grand.ru/soglashenie-na-obrabotku-personalnyix-dannyix)
The present Agreement and the relationship between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement shall be subject to the substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation.